“Pumpkin Contest” writing

pumpkinwriting

We are doing another “paragraph-a-week” assignment as part of homework in Language Arts this week! I was really excited when I introduced this new topic to the students today because several asked: “Can we write more than one paragraph?” To which I enthusiastically responded: “OF COURSE! That would be fantastic!” This week they need to have their rough draft paragraph (checked over and signed by an adult), and then their final copy paragraph. It’s possible to do both on the back of the sheet, so if that is what your student does there’s no need to worry about stapling three papers together. If, however, they elect to write more than the minimum requirement, just make sure they have all their writing when they submit it. They will work on this for homework on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and will turn it in on Thursday. They may NOT use a homework pass for this, as it’s the only homework they have from me for the first part of this week. Can’t wait to see their creative responses :-).

Published inUncategorized

Be First to Comment